- RSS Channel Showcase 5555918
- RSS Channel Showcase 4716627
- RSS Channel Showcase 1250964
- RSS Channel Showcase 1745830
Articles on this Page
- 08/18/18--07:52: _‘Laceration in the ...
- 08/18/18--07:49: _Italy mourns Genoa ...
- 08/18/18--08:20: _Italian president d...
- 08/18/18--13:37: _Genoa: State funera...
- 08/18/18--08:47: _Autostrade voices s...
- 08/18/18--09:13: _Italy's leader comf...
- 08/18/18--10:10: _State funeral for G...
- 08/18/18--09:19: _Italy's leader dema...
- 08/18/18--09:23: _£9m-rated player fa...
- 08/18/18--09:25: _Ronaldo warms up to...
- 08/18/18--10:20: _Autostrade pledges ...
- 08/18/18--09:41: _As Death Toll Rises...
- 08/18/18--12:58: _5 talking points as...
- 08/18/18--14:24: _Ronaldo relies on t...
- 08/18/18--14:05: _Ronaldo gets win bu...
- 08/18/18--14:52: _Italy bridge collap...
- 08/18/18--15:17: _AP Top Stories Augu...
- 08/19/18--06:06: _Italy threatens to ...
- 08/19/18--05:49: _As Euro Crisis Ends...
- 08/19/18--08:08: _Italian minister ca...
- 08/18/18--07:49: Italy mourns Genoa bridge victims at state funeral
- 08/18/18--13:37: Genoa: State funeral for 19 people held, as 43 died in the disaster
- 08/18/18--08:47: Autostrade voices sadness, sets up fund for Italy bridge victims
- 08/18/18--09:13: Italy's leader comforts mourners at funeral as bridge toll rises
- 08/18/18--10:10: State funeral for Genoa bridge collapse disaster
- 08/18/18--09:19: Italy's leader demands safe roads; bridge toll rises to 42
- 08/18/18--09:25: Ronaldo warms up to huge cheers ahead of Juventus debut
- 08/18/18--10:20: Autostrade pledges to rebuild collapsed Italy bridge
- 08/18/18--14:24: Ronaldo relies on teammates for winning league start at Juve
- 08/18/18--14:05: Ronaldo gets win but no goal on Juventus debut
- 08/18/18--14:52: Italy bridge collapse: No apology to victims
- 08/18/18--15:17: AP Top Stories August 18 P
- 08/19/18--06:06: Italy threatens to return migrants to Libya in new standoff
- 08/19/18--05:49: As Euro Crisis Ends, Italy Stokes Fear of a Revival
- 08/19/18--08:08: Italian minister calls for sanctions on Malta over migrants
The country declared a day of national mourning as it struggled to come to terms with a tragedy that critics say could have been avoided.
Reported by NYTimes.com 9 hours ago.
Many grieving Genovese have paid their final respects to the victims of the Ponte Morandi bridge collapse. For some, the tragedy is the lastest failure of Italian politics. DW's Elizabeth Schumacher reports from Genoa.
Reported by Deutsche Welle 9 hours ago.
Italy's president demanded guarantees Saturday that all the nation's roads are safe following the Genoa highway bridge collapse, after he comforted mourners at a state funeral for many of the dead in the grieving port city.
Reported by France 24 8 hours ago.
Italy mourns the victims of the collapse of the motorway bridge in the northern city. Some of the victims' families boycotted the event and held their own private services, as a protest against the state and others grieved in private
Reported by euronews 3 hours ago.
Top executives of Italian toll-road operator Autostrade per l'Italia, which managed a bridge that collapsed in the port city of Genoa this week, voiced profound sadness for the victims on Saturday and said it would set up a fund for their families.
Reported by Reuters 8 hours ago.
Reported by CBS News 7 hours ago.
More victims of the Genoa bridge collapse were laid to rest today as relatives attended the state funeral amid growing anger in Italy over the disaster which claimed so many lives.
Reported by MailOnline 6 hours ago.
GENOA, Italy -- Italy's president demanded guarantees Saturday that all the nation's roads are safe following the Genoa highway bridge collapse, after he hugged and comforted mourners at a state funeral for many of the dead in the grieving port city.
Reported by Newsday 7 hours ago.
Italy international Matteo Darmian will stay at Manchester United this summer, according to The Sun. The Premier League side, who visit Brighton and Hove Albion in the top-flight tomorrow (16:00), have been linked with selling the defender before the end of the month. The 28-year-old, who has 36 international caps for the Azzurri, played the […]
Reported by Shoot 7 hours ago.
VERONA, Italy (AP) — Cristiano Ronaldo warmed up at Chievo Verona with crowd-pleasing ball tricks ahead of his competitive debut for Juventus in the Serie A opener on Saturday.Juventus fans cheered Ronaldo's every touch.Saturday's...
Reported by New Zealand Herald 7 hours ago.
Italian toll-road operator Autostrade per l'Italia, which managed a bridge that collapsed in Genoa this week, pledged on Saturday to rebuild the viaduct.
Reported by Reuters 6 hours ago.
On a national day of mourning in Italy, questions remain about how a highway bridge gave way, killing dozens.
Reported by NPR 7 hours ago.
Former Manchester United and Real Madrid hero endured a tough debut in Italy.
Reported by Daily Record 4 hours ago.
VERONA, Italy (AP) — Cristiano Ronaldo had to rely on his teammates to make a winning start to his Juventus career. For the thousands of fans who descended on the medieval city of Verona, this was one of the rare occasions when the five-time world player of the year couldn’t score. “Cristiano Ronaldo had a […]
Reported by Seattle Times 2 hours ago.
VERONA (ITALY) - Portuguese superstar Cristiano Ronaldo missed chances to score on his Serie A debut but helped Juventus get their title defence off to a winning start with a late 3-2 victory against Chievo in the opening match of the 2018-2019 league season on Saturday.
Reported by Bangkok Post 2 hours ago.
Italian highway operator Autostrade has vowed to rebuild the bridge in Genoa and set aside millions for a recovery fund but offered no apology for the tragedy.
Reported by SBS 2 hours ago.
Here's the latest for Friday August 18th: Kofi Annan has died at age 80; Thousands are stranded amid Kerala floods; Italy's leader demands safe roads as bridge toll rises to 43; Anti-Brexit video game paints dark vision of future Britain. (Aug. 18)
Reported by USATODAY.com 1 hour ago.
ROME (AP) — Italy's firebrand interior minister is threatening to return to Libya 177 migrants who have been aboard an Italian coast guard ship for days following another standoff with Malta.Interior Minister Matteo Salvini demanded...
Reported by New Zealand Herald 11 hours ago.
The end of Greece’s marathon bailout would mark the closure of the eurozone crisis but events in Italy are fueling fears that all is not well with the euro after all.
Reported by Wall Street Journal 11 hours ago.
Italian Transport Minister Danilo Toninelli on Sunday called for sanctions against Malta, accusing it of not rescuing migrant boats in the Mediterranean and leaving the burden to Italy, in the latest row between the two countries over the issue.
Reported by Reuters 9 hours ago.